COPC® Best Practices for CX Operations - Nov. 2017
If you are a client, please enter this discount code at checkout for 10% off: CPten
November 6 - 10, 2017
Ponte Vedra, Florida
We have completely revised and expanded our leading COPC® Registered Coordinator Training for Customer Services Providers (CSPs) to create an entirely new program: COPC® Best Practices for CX Operations.
Effective operations is the key to delivering an exceptional customer experience. The performance of critical touchpoints can make or break how a customer perceives and values your brand.
Our COPC Best Practices for CX Operations is a rigorous, in-depth program about how to deliver a world-class operational experience. This training program will help you measure, manage and improve any customer experience program, ultimately increasing both customer satisfaction and bottom line growth.
You will learn how to apply best practices and guidelines found in the COPC CX Standard, a performance management system for customer experience operations. By implementing these proven best practices, you will not only achieve high performance, but also turn customers into advocates of your brand.
COPC Best Practices for CX Operations is ideal for organizations servicing customers through a single channel such as a call center, or for those working across multiple channels, including web, social media or mobile. Our training is for professionals who are responsible for overall customer experience delivery. Additionally, this training is beneficial for those who manage specific customer contact operations such as customer care, technical support, sales, fulfillment, collections, credit card processing, claims, e-commerce, and back-office operations.
What You Will Learn
- How to apply real-world benchmarks, implementation tips and best practices from the COPC CX Standard for achieving high performance in all operations that support the customer experience.
- Fundamentals of measuring and managing the customer experience, including key metrics to accurately measure CX for one channel or multiple channels, customer satisfaction benchmarks, and how to prioritize actions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Methods for gathering and analyzing customer feedback through a structured approach, understanding key drivers of the customer experience, and leveraging the customer care function as a listening post.
- Metrics, targets, benchmarks for managing performance of assisted and unassisted channels for service, quality, cost, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
- Quality approach to drive improvement in the customer experience including key quality metrics, and how to ensure quality is aligned with key drivers of customer satisfaction. Includes methods for measuring issue (or contact) resolution, how to use quality to drive program-level and agent-level improvements, and a best-practice calibration approach.
- Guidelines for data collection, reporting, and data integrity to ensure the right CX and operational metrics are being tracked and calculated correctly, and have integrity so management can accurately measure performance and take appropriate action.
- How to determine if you are achieving targeted levels of performance and sustained improvements in service, quality, revenue, cost and CX metrics.
- Forecasting, staffing, scheduling and real-time management approaches to ensure you are providing appropriate service levels to meet customer expectations while managing costs.
- Recruiting, hiring and training requirements to staff and your customer experience operation with those who have the right skills to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Measuring and managing attrition and absenteeism, including using the correct metrics, understanding its associated costs, and driving improvements to minimize the impact to the customer and the business.
- Agent monitoring and coaching guidelines including frequency, passing thresholds, when actions should be taken, and measuring coaching effectiveness.
- Corrective actions and continuous improvement to achieve high performance, including a structured problem solving approach.
- How to achieve targeted levels and sustained improvements in service, quality, revenue, cost and CX metrics.
COPC CX Standard
Our COPC Best Practices for CX Operations training is based on the new COPC CX Standard, Release 6.0. This Standard (formerly known as the COPC CSP Standard) is the industry-leading performance management system for customer experience operations. We recommend all class participants read the COPC CX Standard, Release 6.0 prior to attending class.
- Four days of training, including lecture, discussion, case studies, and projects with daily review.
- Half-day exam for those participants interested in earning the Certified COPC Implementation Leader designation (formerly known as the COPC CSP Registered Coordinator).
- For groups of 10 or more, dedicated on-site classes are available. For more information, see client-site training or email Cynthia Lachance at email@example.com.