COPC® Best Practices for Vendor Management Organizations
Live Virtual Training * June 14 - 25, 2021
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
U.S. Central Time (UTC-06:00)
View Course Logistics
COPC® Best Practices for Vendor Management Organizations (VMOs) is an intensive training program specifically for those who procure and/or manage outsourced call center or CX operations suppliers. This class is based on the COPC Customer Experience (CX) Standard for VMOs. Participants will leave the class equipped with tools and best practices to effectively source, measure and manage service providers, while increasing revenue and optimizing costs.
What You Will Learn:
- Best practices for VMO organizational design to successfully procure and manage outsourced call center and CX operations services
- Approaches for partnering with both outsourced and internal service providers to deliver high levels of client and customer satisfaction
- How to tackle common challenges in outsourcing assisted support, such as significant seasonal ramps in staffing and unplanned spikes in customer contact volume
- Techniques to improve vendor selection and management capabilities of your buying team
- How to understand, interpret, and apply the COPC CX Standard for VMOs to achieve high performance in your supplier network
- Methods to improve your understanding of internal client requirements and how to convert those into operational targets for your vendors
- Benchmark results and processes that high-performing VMOs use when selecting and managing third-parties who support their call center and CX operations
COPC Best Practices for VMOs includes facilitated discussion based on the guidelines found in the COPC CX Standard for VMOs, along with case studies and group projects. A half-day open-book exam is available for those participants interested in becoming a Certified COPC Customer Experience Implementation Leader.