COPC® High Performance Management Techniques (HPMT)
* Live Virtual Training * May 11 - 15, 2020
Register now while special introductory offer still applies.
11am - 3pm U. S. Central Time (UTC-06:00)
View Course Logistics
COPC® High Performance Management Techniques (HPMT) training teaches contact center staff and internal service organizations a consistent framework to achieve performance targets for service, quality, customer satisfaction, revenue, costs, productivity and efficiency. This Live Virtual training is designed to provide customer experience management teams with world-class techniques based on best practices and industry benchmarks.
What You Will Learn:
- Operational best practices used in high-performance customer experience organization centers and common pitfalls to avoid
- Knowledge of high performance benchmarks and how your organization compares
- How to train the contact center staff and internal service organizations that support the contact center with the skills needed to manage contact centers on a day-to-day basis
- Transition from problem identification to development of initial action plans to work on the problems with the highest potential ROI at the lowest risk and shortest cycle time
- Understand the cross-functional interdependencies and how each area can work better together to drive high performance
- Improve operational capabilities to achieve higher levels of client and end-user satisfaction while reducing costs
- Better use of data to identify performance issues and measure the results of performance improvement initiatives
This training is five days, four hours per day, offered in a virtual setting with live interaction between instructors and students. Students will need reliable internet service and a computer with a working microphone and video camera. Detailed instructions will be sent prior to class.