COPC® Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers - Green Belt
Live Virtual Training * December 7 - 11, 2020
- back to Course Description (Hi Rick, this will be a link once the class is published.)
Class Dates, Hours & Format
Class dates and hours are as follows, in U.S. Central Time (UTC-06:00):
Monday, December 7 through Friday, December 11, 2020 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. The final exam (open book/ notes) will be administered on Monday, December 14 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Accommodations can be made for the exam to be taken at a later date as long as it is within ten (10) business days of completing the course.
The course structure includes lectures, scenarios, breakout sessions, readouts from the breakout groups, a quiz and final exam. Students will participate in group activities, which include breakout sessions and case work.
Virtual Class Requirements
This training will take place via the internet in a live, virtual environment using two-way video technology.
To participate, you will need:
- Access to reliable internet service
- A computer equipped with both a microphone and a video camera (necessary for live interactions and group work)
- Two monitors or a monitor and tablet (one monitor to view the presentation and instructor, and a second monitor or tablet to view the training materials and to take notes)
All course materials will be delivered in a secure, electronic format. The final exam will be delivered via a secure online portal.
Registration for this training must be done in the Cart above.
- For online registration questions, email to Karen Colvin (email@example.com).
- Please ensure that COPC Inc. receives payment within two (2) weeks of registration to guarantee your participation.
- Payments made within thirty (30) days of class date must be made by credit card.
Cancellation requests received in writing sixty (60) to thirty (30) days before the training start date:
Attendee may choose to:
- send a substitute attendee to the class without penalties (with written/e-mail notification of the request made to COPC Inc., including the new attendee’s name); or,
- apply paid tuition to the next scheduled U.S. session for the same enrolled student ($250 transfer fee applies). Option #2 may be exercised only once per registration and cannot be cancelled for the next class if originally deferred.
Cancellation requests received thirty (30) or fewer days before the training start date:
Attendee will forfeit tuition. Alternately, registrant may send a substitute attendee to the class without penalties (with written/e-mail notification of the request made to COPC Inc.).