COPC® Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers - Yellow Belt Training
* Live Virtual Training * June 8 - 12, 2020
8:30 am - 5:00 pm U.S. Central Time (UTC-06:00)
View Course Logistics
COPC Lean Six Sigma for Contact Centers – Yellow Belt training teaches how to use Six Sigma tools to improve service, quality, revenue, and costs in your CX operations. Our training focuses on adapting the Six Sigma approach to include the added complexity of managing people. We teach you how to analyze data using Six Sigma tools and how to implement improvements that are proven to work.
What You Will Learn:
- When to use each Six Sigma tool with specific guidelines that make your analyses clear and actionable. These tools include correlation analysis, variation analysis and histograms, run chart analysis, pareto analysis, process sigma capability analysis, and fishbone diagramming.
- How to avoid excessive analysis that does not lead to performance improvement.
- How to use key Six Sigma tools to more effectively deploy the COPC Customer Experience.
- How to drive results in your operation through a structured and sustainable approach to improving your CX operations.