COPC® Service Journey Thinking * Live Virtual Training * April 27 - 29, 2021
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
U.S. Central Time (UTC-06:00)
View Course Logistics
COPC® Service Journey Thinking is designed for CX leaders. More than fifty percent of interactions take place within the context of a longer, multi-contact journey incorporating online interactions, face-to-face interactions, phone calls and also back office tasks. To succeed in this environment, companies need to focus their efforts on improving the horizontal service journey rather than focusing solely on vertical service interactions.
This course will enable CX Leaders to:
- Optimize channels transitions and improve consistency and knowledge-share
- Simplify transaction complexity and reduce unnecessary steps
- Identify process gaps and root causes of dissatisfiers
- Improve performance-monitoring activities
- Develop improved customer care processes and policies
This three-day (half days) course is for CX leaders and executives.